Wednesday, May 28

brought to you by the letter "r"

i sat down in an authentically ____________ restaurant and curiously reviewed the menu, truly uncertain of what i'd order because my exposure to this cuisine is limited.

as my eyes glossed over the pages, the english major in me kicked into full force as i searched for something i'd connect with. and finally, there it was...a beautiful mistake that read something similar to this:

tofu is avairable upon request.

i wanted to laugh out loud but pride and respect helped me keep the fun moment inside...until i turned to my boyfriend and shared the joy.

it really was a beautiful mistake. it was context appropriate in more than one way. that's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for making time to comment.
to eliminate spam and other forms of abuse, i preview each comment and may delete any i deem inappropriate.

take care,
wordhabit