Monday, July 30

1 word

as i sat on the extraordinarily huge beanbag watching a movie, my friend's cat hopped up and curled right into my side space. her presence made me think of the word "nurture."

for those who've seen me with cats, they know i'm not all googoo gaga over the little attitudy animals but i'll allow them into my world for a time and while they are there, i want to know that they're okay. once they leave i'm not too concerned.

but nurture, in its true sense, isn't a passing faze. so the "love" i show a cat is far from what i'd show to a human being--that's long term care...nurture.

yeah. nothing profound here people. it's 11:41...nothing profound. just momentary banter about "nurture."

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for making time to comment.
to eliminate spam and other forms of abuse, i preview each comment and may delete any i deem inappropriate.

take care,
wordhabit