Sunday, May 19

consolidation

I just did something that's been years in the making and surely a step in the right and proper direction. I consolidated almost all of my blogs. Almost all because a couple need to stay separate. But the other four didn't need to be four. Yes, I've had 6 blogs. I'm winning in compartmentalization. Trust me, it all made sense when each blog began. They served different purposes. Separation was the right thing to do. Until it wasn't. And now four have become one.

I've been blogging since 2005. That's pretty cool. I've had a lot to say. Apparently.

Now to get on with the rest of my unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for making time to comment.
to eliminate spam and other forms of abuse, i preview each comment and may delete any i deem inappropriate.

take care,
wordhabit